SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CCIM
INVESTMENTS & LAND | DALLAS / FORT WORTH OFFICE
Lily Chang holds CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) certification, the highest credential within the commercial real estate industry. She is a Senior Vice President in the Investment and Land Division of Henry S. Miller Brokerage. Lily specializes in income properties investment sales, landlord and tenant representation, site selection and project leasing. In recognition of her outstanding work for the company, Lily was named to Henry S. Miller’s Chairman’s Council in 2010.
Professional History and Education
Prior to joining Henry S. Miller in 2004, Lily worked as a system engineer with Texas Instruments. She holds an M.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics from Texas A&M. Lily was born in Taiwan, Republic of China and has lived in Dallas since 1982. She is fluent in both Chinese and English, and she is also proficient in the American and Asian cultures.
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Great Dallas Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtor
- Global Federation of Chinese Business Women of North Texas, Board member