We offer a wide range of specialties
The Restaurant Group is part of the Retail Division of Henry S. Miller Brokerage that offers restaurateurs, franchisors, and franchisees a range of services designed to help their business succeed.
- Determining the scope of a client’s needs as well as developing a strategic plan for growth.
- Analyzing the concept, which is comprised of the target audience, menu offerings and pricing, and the demographics to best support the business model.
- Assessing and explaining current market conditions to ensure a concept can support the monthly rent
- Analyzing each location based on street visibility, traffic patterns and access points, parking ratios, signage opportunities, patio options, co-tenancy, traffic generators, interior finish and layout.
- Compose letter of intent (LOI) and work with a client’s legal counsel to negotiate the best possible lease or contract.
- Assist with the building permit and construction process.
- The Toasted Yolk Cafe (20 locations)
- Sickies Burgers and Brews (2 locations)
- Cristina’s Fine Mexican Restaurants (16 locations)
- Villa Grande Mexican Restaurants (5 locations)
- Bavette American Grill (1 location)
- E.G. Brazilian Steakhouse (1 location)
- Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant (7 locations)
- Spring Creek Barbeque (6 locations)
FRANCHISOR & FRANCHISEE DEVELOPMENT
Paul excels at coordinating with franchisors in the site selection for franchisees across the State of Texas.
Helps answer any questions a future franchisee may have regarding real estate needs and what to expect.
Upon purchasing the franchise, Paul will guide the franchisee from site selection to opening for business.
Coordinate with the franchisor to create a competent store development plan.
In addition to tenant representation, Paul also performs restaurant disposition, helping clients exit
non-performing restaurants. With professionalism and compassion, they work to limit a client’s liability.
RESTAURANT DISPOSITION RESTAURANTS
- Chuy’s Mexican Restaurant
- Red Robin
- Jalapeño Tree Mexica Restaurant
- Island Burgers
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Black Eyed Pea
- Steak and Ale
- Famous Dave’s Barbecue
- Golden Corral
- Brinker International’s Spaghedee’s