HSM Houston is set to do big things
Houston, TX – Henry S. Miller – Houston had a fantastic 2015 and has already started 2016 off with a bang. Closing deals and adding associates, this Henry S. Miller franchise is set to do big things. See below for recent deals and activity.
Additions to Team
Karol Snyder has been added to the Henry S. Miller – Houston team! With nearly a decade of experience, Karol brings experience in commercial real estate management, development, landlord representation, build-outs, tenant representation and negations to the franchise office. Her focus at Henry S. Miller – Houston will be to expand the company and to work tenant rep with the Retail Division.
- Shawn Ackerman (pictured), Principal of Henry S. Miller – Houston, signed a ±5,800 square foot lease with Fur Babies in the Shoppes at KingsGate formerly known as the Kingwood Shopping Center in Kingwood Texas. Ackerman represented the Landlord and Cyrus Chen, Associate with Henry S. Miller – Houston, represented the tenant.
- Ackerman and Jason Du, Associate, signed 3 leases for the Teahouse Tapioca & Tea. Their new locations will be at Kings Crossing in Kingwood, the HEB Shopping Center in Clear Lake, and at Champions Village in Houston, Texas.
- Ackerman and Chen leased to Big City Wings. 5,200 SF in the Steeplechase Shopping Center in Houston. The tenant was represented by George Jones with CBRE.
- Ackerman and Chen leased 2,000 SF to Painting with a Twist in the HEB Shopping Center in Clear Lake, Texas. They also leased a suite to Sola Salon Studios in the same shopping center. The tenant was represented by Jamie Weaver with Edge Realty.
- Ackerman and Chen represented Fallas for a 22,000 SF lease at the Arena Shops in North Lauderdale, Florida.
For more information and leasing information, contact Shawn Ackerman at email@example.com.