Rick Stoes has excelled in commercial construction and real estate since the age of 21. He first earned a commercial contractor license and then transitioned into brokerage, founding Venture Real Estate & Development Corporation. Whether brokering a 1,500 square-foot fast-food franchise or a 55,000 square-foot supermarket, Rick is equally excited about every project he undertakes. His unique strengths coupled with enthusiasm contribute to his success.
career transaction highligths
Rick’s specialties range from retail tenant and landlord representation, to site selection and build-to-suit facilitations. He has worked with national retailers such as Home Depot, Wal Mart, Burlington Coat Factory, Autozone, Sonic, Smith’s Food & Drug, Kinko’s and Subway.
As an experienced construction contractor, Rick offers his clients unique insight into every aspect of their real estate transactions, from site proposals to property development. He evaluates lot requirements, utility specifications, completion schedules, building cost projections, and other facility-related issues. This expertise helps ensure exceptional counsel and results. Whether brokering a 1,500 square-foot fast-food franchise or a 55,000 square-foot supermarket, Rick is equally excited about every project he undertakes. His unique strengths coupled with enthusiasm contribute to his success.
education & awards
- Named 5th Top Affiliate Retail Broker by Grubb & Ellis Corp. 2007
- Licensed New Mexico & Texas Broker
- Licensed New Mexico Commercial Contractor
- New Mexico State University
- Phoenix Institute of Technology and Architecture
professional & community Affiliations
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico (CARNM)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, New Mexico Leasing Information Network (LIN)
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Member, Realtors Association of New Mexico (RANM)
- Member, Las Cruces Downtown Revitalization
- Member, Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, La Mesa Lions
- Chairman, Dona Ana Council of Lions Clubs