Kyle Ward is Director of Development for the Multifamily Group of Henry S. Miller Brokerage. He is responsible for sourcing development sites for HSM multifamily projects, guiding tours of developments for investors, coordinating development efforts and meetings, reviewing construction documents and drawings and researching new project opportunities.
Kyle joined Henry S. Miller in 2010 as an Appraisal Research Analyst and then became a Commercial Real Estate Salesperson in the Investments and Land Division. Prior to joining Henry S. Miller, he worked in managerial positions for CB Richard Ellis, Trammell Crow Company, Grubb & Ellis Company, Amegy Bank N.A. and Hill & Wilkinson, Ltd.
Kyle completed his undergraduate studies at The University of Texas at Austin. He later earned a Master of Science in Construction Management from Texas A&M University and a Master of Business Administration at Southern Methodist University.
Kyle is a licensed realtor in the State of Texas and is active in several professional associations, including:
- President, Fort Worth Avenue Development Group
- Chairman, Fort Worth Avenue TIF, City of Dallas
- Treasurer, West Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Past President, Winnetka Heights Neighborhood Association
- Former Member, City of Dallas Landmark Commission Task Force