John Rutledge is a Vice President in the Retail Division of Henry S. Miller Brokerage, LLC. With more than three decades of experience in landlord representation, John uses his knowledge and expertise to guide clients through zoning, occupancy and licensing matters in the complex entitlement and permitting process. Clients depend on him to secure whatever they need to finalize a lease and ensure successful tenancy. John offers a total service package including a full range of marketing skills, cold calling, networking and risk evaluation.
Professional History and Education
Prior to joining Henry S. Miller, John spent 16 years as Senior Vice President of Venture Commercial. He was one of the original team members when Venture opened in April 2000. John has also worked for the Weitzman Group and with Henry S. Miller/Grubb and Ellis.
He earned a B.A. from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Prestonwood Baptist Church
- Prestonwood Sports Organization
Notable Clients and Projects
- The Billingsley Companies, Lucy Billingsley
- Aetna Life Insurance Co., Preston Forest Village
- Allstate Insurance Co., Multiple Properties
- Cencor Realty Services, Multiple Properties
- Quick Trip, Multiple Properties
- Primrose Schools, Multiple Properties
- Jack in the Box, Multiple Properties
- Highlands Bank, Multiple Properties
- Community Credit Union, Multiple Properties