Darrell Hurmis serves as the Executive Vice President of the Land and Investments Division at Henry S. Miller Brokerage, LLC and as Executive Vice President of HSM Equity Partners, Inc. (HSMEP).
Mr. Hurmis spearheads Henry S. Miller Companies’ equity investment efforts for HSMEP. His responsibilities include establishing contact with existing investors to discuss past and future investments and developing new equity investors for future HSMEP offerings. He also works with Henry S. Miller Companies’ associates, employees and others on referrals of potential investors and staying abreast of existing investment properties and projects as well as potential future investment offerings.
Mr. Hurmis began his real estate career in 1985 at Grunnah Swanson Real Property Company, which eventually merged with an affiliate of The Henry S. Miller Company in 1994.
Mr. Hurmis has consistently placed within Miller’s top ten producers throughout his decades long career. He specializes in income properties and land sales, as well as unique lease assignments.
He is a member of Henry S. Miller’s prestigious Chairman’s Council and was involved in one of Dallas-Fort Worth’s “Best Land Deals of 2005” when he co-brokered the $105 million dollar sale of ±700 acres in Las Colinas (Irving, Texas).
Mr. Hurmis grew up in Dallas, Texas and holds a B.B.A. from Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. Prior to real estate, Darrell was in the oil industry for eight years.
- 2010 Winner of the Prestigious NTCAR Stemmons Service Award
- Former Vice Chairman Commercial Investment Division of the Greater Dallas Association of Realtors
- Three Year Board Governor of C.I.D.
- 2007 Finalist of the NTCAR Stemmons Service Award
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Co-Publisher of “The Book – Dallas / Ft. Worth Commercial Hall of Fame” and much more.