Darrell Hurmis serves as the Executive Vice President of the Investments Division at Henry S. Miller Brokerage, LLC. Mr. Hurmis began his real estate career in 1985 at Grunnah Swanson Real Property Company which eventually merged with an affiliate of The Henry S. Miller Company in 1994.
Mr. Hurmis grew up in Dallas, Texas and holds a B.B.A. from Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. Prior to real estate, Darrell was in the oil industry for eight years.
He is a member of Henry S. Miller’s prestigious Chairman’s Council and was involved in one of Dallas-Fort Worth’s “Best Land Deals of 2005” when he co-brokered the $105 million dollar sale of ±700 acres in Las Colinas (Irving, Texas).
Mr. Hurmis has consistently placed within Miller’s top ten producers throughout his 27 year career. Mr. Hurmis specializes in income properties and land sales, as well as unique lease assignments.
- 2010 Winner of the Prestigious NTCAR Stemmons Service Award
- Former Vice Chairman Commercial Investment Division of the Greater Dallas Association of Realtors
- Three Year Board Governor of C.I.D.
- 2007 Finalist of the NTCAR Stemmons Service Award
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Co-Publisher of “The Book – Dallas / Ft. Worth Commercial Hall of Fame” and much more.