RICHARDSON – – Dan Spika, SIOR, and Scott Axelrod of Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Industrial Division recently closed on the lease of What a Great Dog! in Richardson. Located at 655 Glenville Drive, this ±15,771 SF site sits just east of Highway 75 and south of Arapaho Road. What a Great Dog! offers private lessons and group classes in pet manners, puppy school, dog agility, obedience, AKC Rally, nose work, and tricks. This will be the company’s second location in the metroplex, the first being in Frisco. Josh Barnes of Holt Lundsford represented the landlord on the transaction while the HSM team represented the tenant.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.