FORT WORTH – – Jim Turano, Executive Vice President of Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Office Division, recently closed on an approximately 10,000 square foot office complex sitting on 32,683 square feet of land in Fort Worth, Texas. The three building complex was purchased by TNA Realty, LLC from Pennsylvania Avenue Partners, LLC. The building, which is located at 1115 Pennsylvania Avenue, will be redeveloped into a 20,000 square foot medical office building.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.