(Graham, TX) Scott Axelrod, Vice President in the Office and Industrial Division of Henry S. Miller Brokerage, represented Mark Kalaj of Graham in the sale of a 105,720-square-foot industrial building at 338 North Cliff Drive, Graham. Marcus & Millichap represented the buyer, Traylor Investments Cliff, LLC of Bartonville, TX, which plans to hold and lease the property.
About Scott Axelrod
Scott Axelrod, Vice President in the Industrial Division for Henry S. Miller Brokerage, specializes in office and industrial sales and leasing. His expertise lies in budgeting, financial analysis, and acquisitions. Mr. Axelrod graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University with a degree in business administration. He is a member of North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR).
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.