- Double R Ranch
- FM 548 and High Plains Trail, McLendon-Chisholm, TX, 75189
Henry S. Miller’s Strategic Advisory Group, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present to qualified developers and investors the opportunity to acquire Double R Ranch. This premier development site is located in McLendon-Chisholm, Texas in Rockwall County, ranked one of the fastest growing counties in the U.S. Double R Ranch is comprised of three contiguous tracts representing 1,236.40 acres of entitled land that is primed for new development. Located in Rockwall County, Texas due south of Royse City, the county was ranked the sixth fastest-growing county in the nation by the US Census Bureau from 2000 to 2010, adding 35,257 people, representing an 81.8% increase. Rockwall County is ranked the 6th wealthiest county in Texas in per capita income.
- Double R Ranch is located in Rockwall County - ranked the sixth fastest-growing county in the nation by the US Census Bureau from 2000 to 2010, adding 35,257 people, representing an 81.8% increase. Rockwall County is ranked the 6th wealthiest county in Texas in per capita income.
- Approval for Water Control and Improvements District (WCID; see Investment Merits)
- Significant entertainment attractions are located within close driving proximity to the property which attract families to the area. These include equestrian facilities, private golf, tennis and swim clubs and Lake Ray Hubbard, a large reservoir popular for boating, fishing and lakeside dining.
- Large estate sites are available at prices significantly lower than those available in the Dallas market attracting many high income commuters who work in Dallas.
- Presence of an excellent transportation system which allows ease of access for commuting to downtown Dallas and surrounding employment centers.
- Proximity to major airports for frequent business and pleasure travelers.
- Nearby restaurants, neighborhood grocery stores and a broad range of retailers located a short distance from the property.
- Well-documented demographic and economic trends strongly favor the market area and are projected to continue into the future.