RICHARDSON – – The Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Urban Multifamily Team recently closed the sale of Parkside Towns. Lew Wood, Andrew Doster and Darden Orand represented the luxury townhome community in the transaction. Balynally, LLC purchased the 135 unit community located at 2300 Hibiscus Avenue in Richardson, Texas.
Built in 2014 through a joint effort by the Henry S. Miller Companies, Atticus Real Estate and their Partners, Parkside Towns features beautiful designs by Humphreys & Partners Architects. The community contains 135 units in 41 total buildings with the average unit size being ±1,346 square feet. The modern townhome community is located in the northeast quadrant of Coit Road and Campbell Road in west Richardson. Parkside is located in a thriving region of Richardson, Texas surrounded by a variety of area amenities: grocery, restaurant, fitness, department stores and more. Parkside is situated minutes from the University of Town at Dallas main campus and the Baylor Regional Medical Center of Plano. The immediate area offers residents everything they need within a comfortable walking distance.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.