ARLINGTON – – Jim Turano, Executive Vice President of Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Office Division, recently represented the buyer in the acquisition of a ±30,000 square foot site in Arlington. TNA Realty, L.P. purchased the site, located at 2712 Matlock Road, from an undisclosed seller. The new owners plan to construct a ±8,000 square foot medical office building on the property. Bobby DeRiso of DeRiso Development represented the seller in this transaction.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.