DALLAS –Henry S. Miller’s Lane Kommer of the Investments/Land Division, recently sold a parcel of land near Medical City, only minutes from the intersection of Highway 75 and LBJ. Located at 7701 Banner Drive, the approximately 1.01 acre site will be used for a self-storage facility. The parcel, purchased by Banner Acquisitions, LLC, is only seconds from a new high-density multifamily project and senior living development. Kommer represented the seller, Banner Bros while Ken Walter of Colliers represented the buyer.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.