IRVING – – Lane Kommer, Vice President of Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Investments/Land Division, recently brokered the sale of +/- 4.5 acres of land with +/- 14,000 SF of industrial and warehouse space at 310 Rogers Rd. in Irving, Texas. The asset and land, located just off Irving Blvd., only minutes away from Highway 183, was purchased for the purpose of adding additional parking to a soon to be opened second location of a country dancing, live entertainment and dining venue. The property was purchased from Lorac Real Estate.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.