Addison, TX – Jim Breitenfeld of Henry S. Miller’s Office & Industrial Division, recently represented N.G. O’Connell of Dallas, TX in the sale of an Industrial building in Addison, TX. The 13,800 square foot building is located at 15015 East Beltwood Parkway, Addison, TX, and was purchased by DORS Family Limited Partnership, Carrollton, TX. Chad Albert, SIOR, of NAI Robert Lynn represented the Buyer.
About Jim Breitenfeld: Mr. Breitenfeld primarily focuses on the representation of property owners and tenants in the sale and lease of office and industrial properties. He brings with him a background in building systems/technologies, enterprise energy efficiency and sustainability solutions.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.