ARLINGTON – – Rebecca Harrell, CCIM, of Henry S. Miller Brokerage Investments and Land Division, represented Town Oak Properties in the sale of a 3,150 SF medical office building located at 919 W. Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX. Alavi Legacy Foundation purchased the building for a pain management clinic scheduled to open in January 2016. The building is located across the street from Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.