ARLINGTON – – Bill Bledsoe of Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Investments and Land Division recently represented the buyer in the acquisition of a retail pad site in Arlington. Dodson Development recently purchased the pad site from DePriest Limited Partnership. The ±0.81 acre site, at the intersection of Highway 360 and East Randol Mill Road, is available for retail use. Bill Bledsoe represented Dodson Development.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.