Miller Headquarters Since 1914
Henry S. Miller Cos. is proud to call the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolis area home. The 100-year real estate legacy has been an innovator within the Dallas-Fort Worth commercial real estate industry for a century. Miller has broken down barriers and applied the newest and most effective techniques available to improve systems and product knowledge.
Miller was also the first Texas-based real estate firm to set up an office apart from the headquarters, opening a commercial office in Fort Worth in 1968. Today Miller is still recognized as one of the largest real estate firms within Dallas-Fort Worth and in Texas. Henry S. Miller Family of Companies is thrilled to be located in a global city that offers the finest in art, museums, music and entertainment and continually attracts new companies to relocate here as a great place to live, work and play.
The Henry S. Miller Family of Companies have been headquartered in Dallas since 1914, our corporate headquarters is located at Stanford Corporate Centre in north Dallas near the Galleria.