Richardson, TX – Jim Breitenfeld and Jim Turano of Henry S. Miller’s Office & Industrial Division, recently represented The Frankford Court Partnership in the lease of an office space located at 1901 N. Central Expressway in Richardson, TX. The 2,420 square foot office will house a counseling center.
About Jim Breitenfeld:
Mr. Breitenfeld primarily focuses on the representation of property owners and tenants in the sale and lease of office and industrial properties. He brings with him a background in building systems/technologies, enterprise energy efficiency and sustainability solutions.
About Jim Turano:
Mr. Turano’s thorough understanding of the economic and functional needs of both Landlord and Tenant, and strong people and communication skills, have enabled him to provide the highest level of service to his commercial clients. He has continuously been recognized as one of the Top Producers within the company.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.