DALLAS – Henry S. Miller’s Bill Bledsoe, Vice President of the Investments/Land Division, recently closed on the sales transaction of a building in Irving, Texas. The approximately 3,900 square foot building sits on .81 acres and is located at 727 West Airport Freeway. The site was purchased by a local business for expansion and renovations are already underway. Bill Bledsoe represented the seller, Hargrove Interests, LLC while Luis Pina of Accent Commercial represented the buyer.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.