NORTH TEXAS — Bill Bledsoe, Associate of the Henry S. Miller Brokerage Investments/Land Division, recently brokered two deals in North Texas. Bledsoe recently sold an approximately 0.77 acre office pad site at 727 West Airport Freeway in Irving. The property housed an ±3,939 square foot building and has freeway frontage. Hangrove Interests, LLC purchased the property from VTC Westway Investments, LLC and will refurbish the office building for a long term tenant. Bledsoe also represented the seller in the disposition of a ±10.02 acre site in Fort Worth. The buyer may potentially develop the property, located at 8421 Meadowbrook Drive, as residential. Ernest Jakes of Jakes Realty Group, LLC represented the buyer in this transaction.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.