FORT WORTH – – Bill Bledsoe of Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Investments and Land Division recently brokered an approximately 174.56 acre land transaction in North Fort Worth, Texas. Chief Resources, LP sold the land, located at 10390 Hicks Field Road off Business 287, to Hicks Field, Ltd, a local development partnership. Robert Grunnah of Novus Realty Advisors co-listed the property.
About Henry S. Miller
Henry S. Miller Cos. is one of the largest independent full service commercial real estate firms in Texas. Our corporate office is based in Dallas and Regional offices are located in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso-New Mexico. Established in 1914 by Henry S. Miller Sr., it is one of the most respected companies in Texas with a reputation for service and integrity. For nearly 100 years the Henry S. Miller family of companies has provided a complete array of commercial real estate services for both sophisticated investors and those in need of brokerage, property management, financial, development and appraisal services. Our mission is to offer exemplary service and innovation centered around a diverse work force dedicated to achieving real measurable results and long term business relationships.