Sr. Vice President - Commercial Development
HSM Equity Partners | Dallas
A Dallas native, Mark started his real estate career in 1970. His primary experience has been development, renovation and management of retail centers. Mark has also developed warehouse projects, managed small to midrise office buildings and owned and operated a small real estate brokerage company. With the dramatic growth of the population in the outlying suburbs of Dallas/Fort Worth market Mark has found a niche in developing small to medium sized upscale shopping centers in these areas. At this time he is looking for well positioned retail sites, land to buy for development within two years and existing retail centers with strong upside potential.
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member of North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (and current Board member)
- Former Board Member of Mercy Street: a non profit faith-based organization that mentors children from 4th to 12th grade in the Dallas Independent Schools located in West Dallas
- Former Board member of Dallas Real Estate Ministries (DREM)
- Formerly served with his wife, Jeanie at the Dallas Advocacy League
- Former Board Member of Our Friends Place which provides care for young ladies from 18-24 that suffer from abuse, neglect and abandonment.
Dallas, TX 75240
(972) 419-4073 direct
(214) 695-5930 mobile