Executive Vice President
Investments | Houston
M. Bruce Jester, Executive Vice President of Henry S. Miller Brokerage, LLC., is a licensed real estate broker specializing in commercial property sales. Because of his focus on issues of prime importance to buyers and sellers of commercial real estate, he is able to bring creative yet realistic solutions to the decision making process.
Jester calls upon 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate business when he approaches a client's requirement. That experience has been acquired through dedicated task orientation in various disciplines of the business at different times in his career. He has been involved in transactions valued at over $1 billion.
The early years of his real estate career found Jester primarily representing owners in the leasing of their office and light industrial facilities. Many of these professional landlords, impressed with his tenacious and thorough approach to the handling of their accounts, came to rely on his expertise for their commercial property disposition and acquisition assignments. Jester has successfully handled commercial real estate disposition assignments for firms, to name a few, such as
- Bank of America (196,686 square foot Yorktown Plaza office building sold to NY Investment Group)
- Davey International (152,200 square foot, 15.9 acre corporate headquarters facility sold to Southwestern Bell)
- Methodist Hospital Trust (2,176 acre conference center and meeting facility to Ducks Unlimited Foundation)
- Dominguez Properties (144,265 square foot, 3 building high-tech warehouse)
- Pacific Oil (12,000 acre ranch, lodge and hunting Facility to BLB)
- Shopping center sales for clients such as NEW PLAN EXCEL REALTY TRUST, INC., Weingarten REIT and others; each and every year in the $1 million to $20 million price range
- Branded and unbranded convenience stores in package lots, and the list goes on and on.
Jester, while handling major investment property listings since 1987 (two of those are income producing recreational properties in Mexico), has developed an extensive active buyer contact base. His extensive research to facilitate this and the subsequent contact program he has established enables him to continually perform in the investment sales marketplace in a way most uncommon in the real estate industry.
Houston, TX 77055
(713) 386-1070 direct