Rebecca Harrell, CCIM
Investments | Dallas
Rebecca Harrell uses an extensive healthcare background to specialize in the sale, leaseback and exchange of net leased healthcare properties. Ms. Harrell’s unique understanding of the business structures in which healthcare providers work position her among the most qualified specialists in her field, and a valuable resource for investors in the acquisition or disposition of net leased pharmacies and medical properties.
Prior to joining Henry S. Miller Brokerage, Harrell spent 16 years in the pharmaceutical industry working with Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., GlaxoSmithKline and Mallinckrodt Pharmaceutical. Harrell was given the responsibility of covering national accounts including: Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, CVS, Rite Aid, Eckerd and McKesson, to name a few. As national pharmacy chains consolidated, Harrell turned her energy and expertise into a commercial real estate career in Scottsdale, AZ specializing in the sales and leasing of medical office buildings, tenant/buyer representation, investment sales and site selection. During her first year in commercial real estate, Harrell received an educational scholarship from the Phoenix CCIM Chapter for coursework toward the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member designation.
Harrell earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing from Texas State University. She holds a Texas Real Estate Broker License and an Arizona Real Estate Agent License, as well as an Accident/Health & HMO/Life Producer Insurance License in Texas.
Affiliations & Associations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Dallas County Medical Society Circle of Friends, 2009-present
- Collin-Fannin County Medical Society Circle of Friends, 2016
- Texas Medical Association, Silver Vendor Member
- Guest panelist: Urban Land Institute, Healthcare & Life Science Council - Urgent Care Facilities, What’s Next?
- American Heart Association Cotes du Coeur Volunteer
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Volunteer
Dallas, TX 75240
(972) 386-1475 direct